Beautiful Home in Leeland Station Community
This home shows pride of ownership and attention to detail everywhere you look. The property features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 3040 square feet of living space. The main level has wood floors from the entry throughout the kitchen, family room and sunroom/breakfast area.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream with double ovens, stainless steel sink gas cooktop and center island with loads of counter space for eating or entertaining guests. You can enjoy your view of the deck and fenced backyard from the breakfast area off of the kitchen.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a sitting area, walk-in closet with custom wood closet organizers and a recently remodeled master bath with separate shower and soaker tub.
Bring the indoors outside with the huge deck constructed with Trex boards and vinyl rails.
Upgrades completed by the seller:
- Dual zone Trane heating and air conditioning that is less than 3 years old
- Trane whole house humidifier
- Wood floors in family room
- Upgraded baseboards in family room, foyer, morning room and main level bathroom
- Celing fans in morning room and two bedrooms
- Stamped concrete patio
- Vinyl fencing around entire backyard
- Remodeled master bathroom with custom frameless shower enclosure
- Four zone whole house speakers, with speakers in the morning room, family room, dining room, master bedroom and deck
- Wrought iron spindles on staircase to second level
- Rainbird in-ground sprinkler system
- Wood laminate accent wall surrounding fireplace in family room with swivel TV mount
- Door hardware upgraded throughout the house (oil rubbed bronze on lower level and brushed stainless on the upper level)
- Samsung refridgerator, washer and dryer with transferrable warranties
- Upgraded slate floor and wainscoting in second level bathroom
About the community
Leeland Station is located just minutes from the VRE making it ideal for commuters. The HOA amenities include swimming pools, clubhouse, tennis courts, walking trails and a fishing pond.